Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 September 2017
Lively music. Well know songs, for the most part. Enjoyable.
on 12 March 2017
Really excellent purchase for my uncle.
on 5 February 2017
I have enjoyed listening to it great music.
on 27 May 2016
Great cd just what I needed
on 19 June 2005
This is good. About the best with original artists. Ronnie Drew and Luke Kelly make up for the weaknesses of The Briers.
on 4 March 2009
Something to change your life if only for a short while, going back to a style that makes you smile and think of the past, Greatttttttt.
on 14 September 2009
This was Ok some of the songs you could hardly hear I think some of them have been recorded live and very good.

Give it a miss.
on 14 April 2013
this c.d. is great to have on while i am busy as I can sing along to it. It's easy to brighten your mood with these lively timeless folk songs. It was delivered quickly and there have been no problems with this purchase whatsoever.
on 11 January 2013
The CD was a gift for my brother, he loves it,
our Mother was Irish, so anything to do with Ireland is great..
Thank you for the wonderful Cd's by the 'Highway Men' I love every single one, just about worn them out through over playing!!
Many thanks to you.
happy new Year
Mo Clarke
on 30 July 2014
It has become one of my all time favourite CD, this is because it as many fine tunes on it. There are plenty of songs ( live) of Luke Kelly and of him as the lead singer of live Dubliner songs . To me the live versions add to the recordings - often making me sing along with the audience. All the classic Irish songs are there :- seven drunken nights, the wild rover, black velvet band and many more.The best in my opinion are the fields of Athenry, and the outstanding the town I loved as well.It shows the immense talent of Luke Kelly one of the founding members of the Dubliners who died in his early 40`s. I brought it through the Amazon sellers for just over £2. Such a bargain that I bought another to play in the car.By the way it not all luke Kelly and the Dubliners on the disc, the Briers are also good ( fields of Athenry ). If you like old time Irish music give it a go at that price !