Format: Audio CD|Change

on 26 October 2002
We all know and love the radio from the 3rd GTA game but in Vice City they have taken it up a gear and whacked it on CD. With such old school classics from the likes of Grandmaster Flash and Afrika Bambataa sliced in with a bit of Man Parrish this release should transcend from the market of those who like the game to any old school hip hop aficionado. essential listening
on 3 August 2007
I love the GTA games, and loved the 80's setting for Vice City, so bought the albums which you can play on your car radio in the game. This one, for me, is one of the weaker ones. I love a few of the tracks (Herbie Hancock, Grandmaster Flash, Run DMC), but some of the tracks are a little bland for me. I love the nostalgia, and it does remind you that good rap doesnt have to be about guns, gangs, sex, etc etc.
interesting, rather than brilliant.
on 11 March 2004
I don't usually like hiphop and rap, but I was surprised to find on playing GTA Vice City that this was actually quite a good collection of early, old school hiphop songs. In particular, I liked Herbie Hancock's "Rockit", Run DMC's "Rock Box", Grandmaster Flash's "The Message" and Whodini's "Magic Wand".
Put it this way, if this is your style of music, then you will like this a lot. However, although this is not my style of choice(I prefer rock, pop, new wave and disco), I quite liked this as well, as it is very different from the rap you get now. It was actually quite refreshing, indeed an interesting style to listen to. I would say this is a must for old school hiphop/rap fans, but also that this may be worth buying if you're after something different. You will certainly see hiphop and rap in a new way after this!
on 4 January 2017
great game
on 27 March 2016
I thought this would come in useful in the video game industry classes that I teach. They haven't yet, but they will!
on 23 August 2015
a great soundtrack album from gta vice city. if your a fan of the game this is worth getting
on 26 December 2014