Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 December 2002
Saliva are a really cool nu-metal band, their third album is by far their greatest,it includes the great new single "Always",their previous CD "Every Six Seconds" was a great hit with the singles "Click Click Boom" and "Your Disease".If you like bands like The Union Underground or Rob Zombie you should definetly check out Saliva if you havn't done so yet
on 20 March 2003
Another band which has gained a lot of exposure through WWE. First heard of them when they provided Click Click Boom for No Mercy a couple of years ago. This album is amazing. Miles better than Every Six Seconds. Some fantastic tracks including the lead single Always.
on 3 February 2003
I first heard of saliva when i was playing a game called MX 2002 and two saliva songs called 'click click boom' and 'superstar'. At the time i did not know who the band was of anything about them. But i loved the songs so much that i turned off all of the background music except for the two. I then looked at the back of the 'Fast and the Furious' DVD case and saw that the 'click click boom' music video was on the special features by a band called Saliva. I bought the DVD partly because of the music video and i also found out that in the bit where toretto and spilmer are in the Supra and they race the cocky guy in the black Ferarri, that 'superstar' plays also by saliva. I then went out to buy one of their albums only to find that there was only one album there, it was their first album and had none of the songs that i knew, so i left it. WWE was on with the event called 'survivor series' which featured a live performance from Saliva playing a song called 'Always' It was awesome and i knew that i needed to get one of their albums. I later got a WWE album named WWE anthology, a Saliva song was also on it called 'king of my world' for Chris Jericho, it was also amazing. I then was in the CD shop the next day and saw a saliva album called 'every six seconds' which featured 'superstar' and 'click click boom' this album was amazing with every song as good as the two i loved. I then heard news of a new Saliva album called 'Back into your System' I went onto the Saliva website and saw the track listing amd 'Always was on it' I asked around and heard it was even better than 'every six seconds', It had to be heard to be believed. I reserved a copy and bought it. I loved it, every track was unbelievable, The stand out tracks were: 'Always'- excellent song with great music, heavy guitar and great vocals from Josey Scott. 'Weight of the World'- Melodic, catchy, and unbelievale vocals on Josey scotts part, one of the best tracks, and 'Seperated Self'- heavy, melodic and great allround. I heard a few bad things about the closing track 'Famous Monsters', But i loved it, it sounded great and was more of an outro than a track, take it for what it is, 'Back in your System' is an unbelievable album. Saliva are the best new rock and nu-metal band out there, They are only now beginning to be noticed, and with Josey Scotts vocals they are destined to make it Big Big time. I am no fan of nu-metal, instead i like older metal, like 'Megadeth'(the greatest band in history and the only better band than Saliva) and Guns and Roses(another great band). Buy this album cause you will not regret it, it is the best money ive spent. I would not class saliva as a proper Nu-Metal band, they have a more geniune feel and are not slacking as far as quality is concerned, if anything theyre getting better. If the new Saliva album is as good as 'back into your system' or 'every six secnds', i will never listen to a different CD ever again.
on 3 February 2003
on 15 April 2003
I didn't really know much about Saliva until I downloaded their single "Always", and this made me go and buy the CD.
1) Superstar II- this is a great way to start the CD off.
2) Weight of the world - a positive way to continue with an great introduction and catchy chorus
3) Always- The single and second best on the CD. great music that goes well with the vocals
4) Back into your system - An average song on this CD, but is still brilliant.
5) All because of you - Great music and vocals combined.
6) Raise Up - A Bad introduction and seems very rushed. Probably the worst on the CD
7) Seperated Self - A very good song all round
8) Rest In Pieces - The best song on the CD, a metal love song ! (if you can get one) Thought its not slow
9) Storm - A very good song for something this late on a CD
10) Holdin On - A Fabulous song with great music
11) Pride - Great Music and fits well with the vocals
12) Famous Monsters - A Very slow song and is quiet
on 29 January 2012
This is my first Saliva album after reading the reviews. I decided on this one because I love Raise Up and Superstar II. I think I will be buying the rest of the albums soon. They have a great sound and their music is just cool.
on 25 February 2003
Having heard Always on the TV I was tempted to buy this album and was not dissapointed. Encouraged by the duet the lead singer did with Chad Kroeger on Hero i was expecting similar. The album is a little different to that though, more like Nickleback and Theory of a Deadman.
It is hard to find a weak track, and unlike some other bands they have actually produced an album that lasts over 40 mins.
Go buy this now!!!
on 6 December 2002
This is there second and latest album to date. Saliva have taken the more melodic approach, this album is far less heavy than the last. But it is still very Saliva-ish. The lyrics are great and the songs are packed, each having it's own moral. At the end of the day it's fallen short, it sounds too much like the first album and is a bit too soft for my liking. It's a great chill-out album. If you are fan of Saliva, it is still a must-have though! Buy it...
on 24 March 2016