on 3 January 2018
An ABSOLUTE must watch movie, for ALL the right reasons,it’s NOT your expected “gangster movie”far from it,I found it hilarious at times,intense at other times and VERY deep at the rest of times, I suggest you watch the first 20 minutes and before you know it your at the end, and WANTING for more,my own personal opinion, but you’ll thank me in the end B
on 9 December 2017
Great movie, bought it for my adult daughter to watch and she loved it too, as did her boyfriend. Timeless classic?
on 30 March 2016
the best film of all time five stars is not enough
good cast
good plot
well acted and filmed
comical and gruesome romantic and saddening
a great film for adult entertainment
on 16 February 2016
From start to finish I was loving the Blu-Ray version of this film! Gripping, engaging and just start to finish action! Highly recommend! Great price and very speedy delivery! What more could I ask for!
on 1 March 2014
Don't let the title fool you, this is not a rom-com or Chick flick. I find it kinda embarrassing when i tell people this is my favourite film, as a horror chick they think I have gone soft.

An all star cast, a great story and a great soundtrack, if you don't have this film, do yourself a favour and purchase it. Christian Slater and Patricia Arquette are superb, joined by a young Michael Rappaport and with one the best movie cameos ever in the form of Brad Pitt's Floyd - most of his lines are improv which makes it so much funnier.

RIP Tony Scott, you did a grand job.
on 13 January 2018
A fine film , safely delivered . Thank you .
on 25 July 2017
Quality love story great characters plus brad pulling a bong , top drawer
on 22 October 2011
I always like Tarantino films, so I was expecting to enjoy this one as well. And so I did - only question is why did I wait so long? The story is the old boy-meets-girl; boy falls in love with girl and vice versa; boy murders girl's pimp; boy runs off with pimp's drugs by mistake; boy and girl get into all sorts of trouble; numerous people get shot as a result; boy and girl live happily ever after theme. And this one has everything - romance (obviously), humour, action, violence,(even more obviously), blood everywhere (ditto) twists, surprises, and the trademark 'Mexican stand off' at the end (why 'Mexican' though? none of them appear to be in Mexico or even involving Mexicans), which explodes into noise and bloodshed enough to satisfy a vampire binge session. Fantastic film, highly recommended.
on 27 September 2016
If someone told me I had to go all the way from Tallahassee, Florida to Motor City, Detroit to watch this movie, I would, because it's that good.
on 3 December 2015
Classic film. Really enjoyable films. Highly recommend this film. Lots of twists and Turns in it.