on 24 May 2015
Wow. I love kit kat and so does every one else. They have all gone.
on 21 January 2014
I got the box of KitKat bars just a day after ordering it despite choosing free delivery. The box was well protected in another box and as a result none of the bars were broken. At the price of 12 pounds, the price per bar is well under half of what it is in the supermarket where I normally do my shopping, and considering the free and super fast delivery this purchase made great sense to me!
I can only recommend this product!

Edit: I am aware that the price has changed away from 12 pounds at this point in time
review imagereview image
on 7 June 2014
What can one say about eating a KITKAT? They are such a unique flavor and incredibly scrumptious. Being able to buy 48 at the knockdown price of £12.99, and postage free, is a real bargain. However, carefully check what you receive as there may be difference between what you ordered and what you receive.
I received mine well within the delivery timeframe. They were well packaged and arrived unbroken which is more than I can say for those available in most shops. I was initially concerned that the use by date might be too soon but I needn’t have worried as each was marked as spring 2015. I was also worried that the flavor might be impaired, or different, but again these Kit Kat’s have the same wonderful flavor as those available on the high street. So arrived quickly, taste delicious, well in date, what’s the issue.
Well I had munched through at least ten of them in the first 2 weeks when I lazily scanned the wrapper of one of the Kit Kats and noticed that the label said 40g bar and not 48g as was advertised. These Kit Kats are probably meant for the European market as the languages on the wrapper are non-English but European. Perhaps in Poland or France etc 40g bars is the norm. Here in UK 48g is the standard and indeed that was what was advertised. The company was genuinely apologetic and immediately sent me 10 free 40g bars to make up the difference so I have no complaints with them. It is always worth checking the details of what you have received and if necessary raise the issue with the supplier.
So my final score for these products, although delicious and good quality, is lowered to 4 stars because of this oversight.
on 14 March 2014
Disappointed with this purchase, I don't think the Kit Kat's had been stored in ideal conditions, I may be wrong though. The chocolate had a white powdery coating on some and the expiry date was quite short. They didn't taste to bad though, so they did get eaten. Wouldn't buy again, I think next time I will go to the shop and buy what I need when I want it. I was being lazy!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 March 2014
Lovely chocolate bar, good energy boost!

Amazon have these at a great price, but they move fast, before you know it they are gone!

Be quick, enjoy, yum yum yum
on 17 February 2014
munch munch I do not know what else to say promt arrival and like all other kit-kats you eat as required.
on 11 April 2014
Very good value for money considering the price per product in shops.
Bulk buying is the cheapest way to shop at the moment
on 24 February 2014
Great value - a nice big chunky bar.............nicer than ordinary kitkat in my opinion. What else can I say? Yum, yum.......
on 8 July 2014
should have tried the product before buying a pack of 48. I didn't like it that much, also the expiry date was quite short
on 13 December 2014
These are good value - 48p per bar when we bought them.

I find that they go really well with a cup of tea or coffee.

I read a while ago that the Kit Kat is the UK's number one selling biscuit - for good reason. The wafer & chocolate work well together. You get a mild sugar rush - it's a great pick-me-up.

We love them.