Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

• Boku

on 29 November 2002
my son played this game during a mind game week help over the october half term. He enjoyed it and asked me to buy it for him. As he had no one to play it with on the saturday i said i would play it with him for one hour well three hours later i had to tear myself away from it.Since then we play on a regular basis. It is an educational game as it gets you to think about your moves and that of your opponents. Its a bit like 4 in row but with this you need 5 in a row including diagonally. You can also take one (of your opponents balls)away. So it is a bit harder than 4 in a row, but we prefer it. Though you would have to be careful if you have small children about due to the size of the balls.They could easily choke on them. But once youve played it once you wont want to put it down, so probably you like us, you wont be playing it with small children about anyway.Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
on 2 January 2005
When I first read the instructions for this game I thought it was too simple to be of much interest, however when my 9 year old son kept beating me I was forced to change my opinion!
It is incredibly easy to learn, but not so easy to master.
This game should particularly appeal to anyone who has enjoyed playing Othello, as the strategy involved is very similar.
Only one negative side to it... The ironing doesn't get done!!!