Customer reviews

Flags Of The World Educational Game
Style: STYLE A|Change

on 4 March 2009
I bought this for my 7yr-old who was showing some interest in flags. He loves it and so do we! He has already magically memorized ALL the flags and beats me and his dad regularly! Brilliant game and fantastic value for money + it has taught us grown-ups a few things too!
on 20 September 2017
It's a nice idea, but unless your kids are up to speed on flags already it gets boring quickly as there are so many and they can't possibly remember the majority of them. Played with 6 and 10 year olds and neither were engaged long.
on 9 November 2015
My son loves flags and knows many of them, but as he is only 6 his geography wasn't great. This game is not only great fun but has helped him learn even more flags and get a grip of where the countries are.
Fantastic fun and very educational.
#1 REVIEWER#1 HALL OF FAMEon 5 December 2014
My wife purchased this game for me as part of my 30th birthday present as I was obsessed with flags and naming countries as a child and not surprisingly I have thoroughly enjoyed playing this game now as an adult!

In the flag game box you get:

200 Country Cards
A World Map

Flag cards are colour coded with their own continent so depending on your knowledge, skill level and or number of players, you can choose to exclude certain continents. The cards themselves are fairly thin but are very durable, six months on of fairly regular play and not a rip or bend in sight.

The game can be played by 2 – 7 players and is targeted at ages 8 and up. My wife is 29 and will not mind me saying that when we include all continents she struggles with this game.

The game is most enjoyable for me when all cards are included, but I would think the game may be most enjoyable for others when continents such as Africa and Oceania with a lot of small and lesser known flags (or at least in our household) are excluded. My wife would certainly agree with this statement.

What I love about this game is a sense of truly fun learning, even for adults. We played this with our neighbours one evening and they loved it. If you are the kind of people that you think you potentially could have fun guessing flags (with a few clues about the country) then you will certainly love this game. But if you hate the sound of naming flags, it’s probably not for you.
review image review image review image review image
on 11 August 2017
Bought for my Grandson who is interested in travel and other Countries and cultures (he's only 5) he loves it. Bit smaller than I expected but he was pleased.
on 23 July 2017
Good for older children 8+, I bought too early, but now it is interesting for my girl and help with school homework
on 28 September 2017
I thoroughly enjoy this game. If you have a strong interest in flags and capitals
on 4 April 2017
You can totally ignore the suggested games if they are not appropriate for the age or interests of the child(ren); the cards are detailed enough for you to make up your own games and challenges.
on 29 May 2017
A tricky game and highlighted how little I know my flags
on 8 July 2017
this was a christams stocking filler for my son years ago he played with them a few times