Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 February 2014
these best of or essential albums are great buys especially when they are cheap as well but they come into their best when driving because you do not need to think so your attention remains on the road , thus leaving me to enjoy my more thoughtful Bowie records at home
on 3 March 2016
I've never been a great fan of his work, however that said, a hole has been left since he died recently. You have to give him credit for his work in music, & all the classics are here on one double cd. Truly a tribute to a great artist of his time go buy & try.
on 11 February 2016
Excellent album and makes you realise how talented Bowie was.
on 18 February 2016
So glad I bought this CD. I have played it almost constantly since I bought it. A great reminder of some old favourites and also an introduction to some songs I hadn't heard before. Really great value for money and a must buy for anyone who loves this man's music
on 15 April 2014
I've always promised myself a Bowie compilation and this is good enough for me. I'm hoping my kids will spare the time to appreciate such an iconic British artist so I won't have to enjoy this alone. Great value through Amazon and came with fast delivery.
on 30 January 2016
Personally, I think Ziggy Stardust and Aladdin Sane are superior CDs, but if you want a 'Best of' collection, you won't beat this excellent offering.
Disc 2 tails off towards the end, but that's not a bad thing, just his earlier work is untouchable.
on 6 February 2016
To my mind, 'not quite' the best of Bowie. Hence my rating of 4.5. Has many of my favourites but, there's always the odd one or two in these compilations that don't quite hit the spot which knocks it back. Hopefully, the odd ones out may grow on me? .
on 10 March 2016
Had to buy for the car as he was one of
the greats
on 19 March 2016
Not much you can say except brilliant! It was fab to rediscover tracks like John i'm only dancing, DJ, Blue Jeans, and of course the staple Bowie classics which I love and like to have them all together, great for the car. A must have cd.
on 21 March 2016
One of my favourite singer/songwriters of the 70's the tracks are very well re-mastered for cds. Well packaged and arrived very quickly so no negatives at all, I have only played one cd yet but hope the second is as good as the first.