Price:£1.77+ Free shipping

on 12 November 2016
my son loves this case and stores his console in it.
on 14 March 2017
Good
on 17 June 2017
Really good quality for the price.
on 26 March 2017
It arrived on time but doesn't suit my psvita
on 1 July 2015
Good quality, cheap. Unfortunately it isn't designed for slim, which isn'the mentioned in the description.
on 2 December 2013
I was very surprised when this arrived, the quality of the cover is exceptional and of a high standard. Anyone with a vita wanting a classy case should seriously consider this.
on 25 April 2014
Essentially the objective of this product is to protect your PS Vita, however, this is only half done. Whilst it protects the vital parts, the front and back, it fails to protect the sides. I should be able to put this in luggage and be confident that it will be unharmed. I once had a PSP case that I used to take to football matches with me, when we scored another fan jumped on the bag it was in and the PSP was unharmed and the case unmarked. This case does not protect completely. It would also be nice to be able to charge whilst within the case.
on 11 January 2016
Excellent item, as I would expect for an official Sony product. Fits really well, it was slightly larger than I would have anticipated. clips into place using the bottom sliver holes to the bottom of each side of the Vita. fits my original Vita perfectly... I ended up buying two when one of my friends saw me ordering one..

really nice build quality, I have the feeling that this will last for a good amount of time
on 23 December 2015
These are good considering they are so cheap. Ive got an older style and slim style and these cases only fit the older style ps vita. They have a little stand so they can hold the ps vita up by itself if you are watching something on it.
on 10 August 2016
Firstly the fact of the Vita Slim not being supported is NOT mentioned in the review.

Secondly the quality is exceptionally poor for Sony product.

Don't buy.