Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 June 2009
This album contains all the songs I wanted to add to my collection. If you like Siouxsie from the old days and just want a best of this is the one to buy.
on 14 September 2013
ive got this in my 900cd collection I like hong kong garden dear prudence and happy house ive got lots of 70`s music
on 10 December 2012
Album title says it all really. Grew up with the Banshees and wanted this for the car. If you're too young to know them buy this as a starter.
on 4 June 2014
Bought for my husband to relive his youth! He spends many a happy hour with his headphones on leaving me in peace to watch my soaps.
on 16 January 2013
All her hits on one cd, great sound, great memories, she has an amazing voice..cant stop playing it.. very good
on 11 April 2013
Not the best of by any means,but a good jumping on point for anyone getting into the band, highly recomended.
on 28 April 2013
I know that I'm partial to 80's music! But this album gives one of the best of that time. Highly recommended
on 10 January 2014
What a girl, and what a group. A great selection of her many recordings, which will have you on your feet.
on 3 January 2013
Great if you just fancy a small collection of their best hits, I would get some of their other albums too!
on 24 February 2016
Fantastic album - bought it as I wasn't sure which album I'd like - apparently I need to buy them all!