Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(5 star). See all 63 reviews
on 3 July 2008
Gave these to my nephew who is just 6mths. They are brightly coloured and he was instantly interested in them. His motor skills were put into action straightaway as he was able to turn dials and spin colours. A stimulating toy well built by a trusted name - Fisher Price. I would certainly recommend these blocks to challenge little minds.
on 27 April 2017
We just love the way these can be stacked on top of each other and by pushing the top one down all 3 respond to being pushed. Great activity development toy.
on 31 October 2013
My 7 month baby girl enjoys these blocks. They require your little one to learn many different ways of using their little fingers, so are great for learning. Obviously she can't stack them yet, so it is a toy that will grow with her. Not her favourite, but she always has a little play with them every day.
on 28 June 2017
These bricks are brilliant. After buying for my son I also bought for a friends one year old and her son loves them also.
on 19 January 2015
OMG I played with these for hours. You can make all sorts of stacking towers and they even make sounds, and the things in the middle spin.
on 22 August 2017
love it
on 14 July 2017
Our 6 months little one really loves these cubes - it's easy to hold them and they seem bright and interesting for him!
on 25 February 2014
bought for my grandson he loves this product really good with its pop up heads and roller sides different things to look at
on 6 October 2008
I bought these cubes for my daughter when she was five months old, she's loved them since day one (she's now eight months old). She enjoys spinning the silver dial especially. I'm sure when my daughter gets older she will enjoy stacking the cubes and pressing the top button, for now, she's happy for us to do it for her and loves watching!

These cubes are very appealing for baby and parent alike and are highly recommended if you want a simple, non-battery operated toy to keep your little ones amused for hours!
on 15 July 2008
I was given these blocks as a gift for my sons 1st birthday he is now 4 and his little brother is now in the front room playing with them! they have great appeal as single blocks, lots to look at on each but stack them up and bang the tops & the dial spins, my first boy spent hours just spinning the silver dial around and my youngest who is 11 months does the same!! Great value toy which will get lots of use for years to come.

See one answered question