Customer reviews

Size: RED|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£2.78+ Free shipping

on 4 February 2014
Not bad. But don't get too carried away. I did, and I am talking about getting on to page 4 of an A4 page and the pen and ink starts to give up. I dare say most people will be writing beautifully written short phrases with deft calligraphic strokes. I think this is what it is designed to be used for. But it held up well and did the job I wanted it to do - about 10 sides of A4 paper in not too many sittings
on 25 June 2017
Easy flow & nice black colour (not super black in comparison to Noodlers black ink). I use it in my sailor fude mannen fountain pen & it really looks great on paper. No bleed through, quick dry time.
on 4 January 2015
It may have been my fault, and they were the only Sheaffer cartridges I could track down on-line, but I actually have to fit these cartridges into my pen upside-down from the way the instructions suggest. Still, they work perfectly, once inserted and I much prefer black ink to blue. I shall order again quite happily.
on 20 December 2012
It's amazing that these are exactly like the Sheaffer ink cartridges I bought before. Perfectly formed. I'm over the moon. The ink is black and runs extremely well in the pen. Now who would have believed that a product could be so dependable over the years.? Buy them, they are just right for writing that fantastic best seller but be warned you will need more than five to really crack the book market..
on 21 January 2016
A little expensive but very stylish. I only use it with red ink, (Enzo only used green I believe!), and that does have a tendency to dry up if not used for a few days. My solution is to run the nib under a dribble of water, pat off any excess and then it's fine.
on 2 August 2013
I decided to start using a fountain pen again. My old Scheaffer had been lying redundant in a draw for a number years, so I wasn't sure how well it would start working again. The ink in the cartridges I ordered on Amazon flow excellently, and seem to last.
on 27 April 2017
They work okay
on 19 April 2017
Fabulous value for money - bought 6 at a price I would normally have paid for one.
on 10 August 2017
Excellent
on 9 April 2012
Sent very quickly. Excellent quality ink. Did try and put it on the wrong way round at first though!! Should last for a while.