on 26 October 2015
I've never lubricated shredder blades before but thought I'd give it a go with my new shredder. I think that it works as the shredder might be running a bit more quietly, but not much.

Looking st the ingredients it's just rapeseed oil which is available from your supermarket at a much much lower price. But the container and nozzle are just the right size for your shredder. So buy it once and refill as necessary, keeps the cost down and might keep your shredder lasting longer.
on 14 January 2015
Fellowes Shredder Oil .. Funny that it appears that all it is is vegetable oil ... On the product information on the shredder it mentions use vegetable oil as long as it's not a spray oil .. Doesn't mention it when you order a shredder nor when you buy the oil and in fact on the oil bottle It never mentions that the product is vegetable oil (as because it's not a foodstuff they don't need to list ingredients) .. Save yourself some money and just use some vegetable oil from your kitchen cupboard.
on 24 June 2017
Essential for shredders. My current shredder is still working well after several years, and I'm sure this contributes to its longevity. I'd not used an oil on previous shredders and they didn't last so well. On my second bottle now - I guess the first one was purchased a couple of years ago. So doesn't cost a lot to get more life and better performance out of the shredder.
on 1 June 2017
Have never brought the oil before until now but can understand it keeps the machine working smoothly .I can see the shredded paper must dry out the cutters in time and start to squeak .I purchased the large bottle as thought it was better value.
on 2 June 2017
Does the job it's supposed to. Be careful when snipping the tip to allow the oil to flow - remove too much (as I did) makes the bottle useless, as it allows an excessive amount to run out.
on 12 June 2017
Lubricates fine, but I find that the cap is a little loose and I can end up with a little puddle of oil under the ottel after use
on 6 April 2017
Item delivered promptly in good condition .Design of oil container makes it easy to apply oil.
on 2 May 2017
Exactly as expected to replace an empty bottle. I'm sure it extends the life of your shredder
on 18 April 2017
Good Item, Good Price, Well Packed and Delivered Quickly. Would buy again.
on 31 July 2016
Has made my old shredder like new, can also be used on my hair clippers so win win, very large bottle so will last years!