Price:£18.95+ Free shipping

on 24 April 2016
ok
on 2 September 2016
it works what more can i say
on 23 March 2013
do yourself a favour , dont waste money on cheap filters with rubbish coatings . these are excellent quality and will last a long time indeed . every one should have a uv on their lenses .
on 18 September 2013
I have not yet used this filter as my new camera has not yet arrived, but the quality looks good and it arrived nicely packaged and very promptly (unlike my camera from Amazon). A close inspection shows it to be a well made precision metal housing with a male and female thread to accommodate the use of additional filters on the front. It has a slim body and should not project more than 4mm from the front of your lens after fitting, the coated glass filter appears to be uniform and blemish free and if up to the usual Hoya standard should be trouble free. I purchased this more as a protector for my lens rather than as a UV filter and will probably leave it fitted most of the time, with that in mind I did not want to fit a really cheap and unknown brand of filter that may degrade the image quality of my new lens, but neither did I want to pay an arm and a leg for one either, so this looks like a good compromise. After being able to test it out in the field I will report back if I find anything detrimental with using this product, so for now I give it 5*.
on 4 June 2011
I bought this to fit on the end of my tamron 70-300mm zoom lens, i have found no problem with lens or quality at all, very please. i have purchase hoya lens before and alot of camera manufactures recomend this filter.
on 13 February 2013
I bought this filter for my new Tamron 18-200 mm. Just what I need it, good quality at a good price. Delivery was outstanding.
on 14 May 2013
This was delivered in good time and was cheap for Hoya. The lens was found to have a small circular mark on it, bit like a watermark but will nOt clean off - but so far I annotate see any obvious effect of this mark on photos. This fault together with the low price made me suspicious that the product may be counterfeit, but I am not sure.
on 17 March 2015
I am pleased with the purchase of the Hoya lens and the price was reasonable and it arrived within a few days. It is meeting my expectations on the couple of occasions I have used it. I had acquired a new lens and didn't use it until the filter was fitted. I am sure to use Amazon again if needed.
on 7 October 2013
i bought this for my sister and her new SLR and it's a good thing I did because shortly after she dropped the camera at an awkward angle and broke this filter (which would have probably been her lens if the filter wasn't there to "take the hit")!
on 29 March 2013
This is high praise as not noticing a UV filter is exactly what should happen. It's there, protecting my lens, not affecting picture quality except in an unnoticed positive way (it may be cutting through haze slightly). Excellent product.