on 20 November 2008
malcolm is one of the best series i've ever seen. make it region 2!!

on 27 March 2006
This is one of the greatest shows ever it stands aside Family Guy, Monty Phython and Blackadder. it is absolutely hilarious from start to finish. why it isnt on Region 2 i dont know and what has happened to the other seasons. this show makes the simpsons look horribly dull. every character is hiliarious and original. the whole show has completely original ideas and doesnt steal the ideas from films or other shows like the simpsons. there is absololutely no fault with this great program. I have never found anyone who doesnt like it and everyone has seen it. this show is incredible and the DVD is incredible THIS IS A MUST BUY for all fans of comedy no matter what your comedy interests are.
on 30 October 2004
Ive never bothered to write a review before because I never have been so compelled as I am now after reading the idiots review (Andrew Michael Parodi).
Firstly, if your reading Mr Parodi, get a life! I mean really, 3 paragraphs of mindless 'trumped up' analysis? The whole point of the programme is to provide light entertainment for everyone, not to appeal to sad 'wanna be', probably extremely boring, liberal heroes that you seem to have classed your self.
Yes, some of the points you have made have some grounds but have no weight in the overall review of all of the malcolm in the middle series. This programme can only be placed in the 5 star bracket because 1) It appeals to everyone 2) the characters are brilliant (far better than that of of yours mentioned that have come previous) 3) the clever and extremely quick wit and jokes 4) that it is just a silly programme that actually coming from a family of two young brothers myself, I found at times near to reality! oh, and 5) its hilarious!
I suggest that you should get that chip on your shoulder sorted as I, like many thousands really enjoy the programme! I feel sorry for your family because you have really missed the point on something so trivial as a TV comedy programme, I can only imagine your views on things that actually matter.
on 12 June 2005
Please can we get our release now? I know England are always behind the U.S when it comes to DVD relases but this has been too long now. The U.S got their R1 release years ago, this 1st series aired in 2000 its now 2005 and still no DVD for the UK market.
We useuly get our DVDs a month or two after the American release, like 'The Simpsons' and 'The Fresh Prince' ect. The U.S even have a 9 series complete DVD collection of our Monthy Python. Whats all that about? Monthy Python is a classic Brit comedy and they get a complete box set while we only have a 'Best Of Series 1' release when its ours, its just not on.
Our 'League Of Gentlemen' just released a complete DVD box set 2 weeks ago and you think the U.S would get that in about 8 to 12 months but no they get there version in a few weeks. Whats going on???
The only release we had 1st over here which was a US sitcom was '3rd Rock From The Sun' which is fantastic by the way, the American market only has a series 1 release of that show and we get the complete 6 season box set which they moan about on there Amazon site, which serves them right.
on 14 January 2005
If you liked the tv show then this dvd is a must have for your collection.
It contains the entire 16 episodes from season 1 and has bonus footage, outtakes, and a commentry on the episodes as well a great buy well done fox and i cant wait for season 2 to bring us even more of malcolm's wacky life to our tv
on 5 June 2009
Likewise, we love this show - it is one of the funniest family comedies I've ever seen. I would buy the complete set if I could use it in Ireland.
on 29 December 2011
Ordered before Christmas as a present, a bit worried as
had to come from America. Arrived in plenty of time.
DVD as advertised. Very Pleased
on 16 July 2004
Try to ignore Mr Andrew Michael Parodi, Oregon, USA and what he has to say...he obviousley has some unfinished issues with his parents...Malcolm in the middle is an absolutley awesome show and what makes it this is exactly what 'Mr Andrew Michael Parodi, Oregon, USA' crys about. If he forgets the fact that some people may have made fun of him before and accepts that it IS part of growing up he might actually get some enjoyment out of life rather than having to write long winded and rubbish reviews, instead of going out with his buddies and god-forbid maybe have some fun...
Malcom in the middle is genius...why it is not out in the UK is astonishing maybe 'Mr Andrew Perodi' can do what he does best and go and moan to somebody about making a region 2 DVD aswell/!
on 8 December 2003
it seriously does rule. the acting is spot on, the storylines for every episode are amazing and its so funny!!! in my opinion malcolm in the middle beats anything else such as family guy and futurama, its great.
on 7 October 2016