on 2 November 2003
Spyro the dragonfly makes his debut on to the gamecube. This game is quite tough in someplaces for the younger gamer but it is worth the purchase if you are a platforming fan. The graphics are not the best on the next generation console but the gameplay can be quite rewarding, at times the game does go slow when you're running with spyro and the camera angle is poor at times. Not my favorite gamecube game and certainly not my worst worth purchasing for the platform fan, a spyro fan, or for the right price.
on 3 January 2004
When I got this game ,I didn't expect it to be very good ,but I was wrong .It's much better than the one's on PS1, because you get new powers such as electric, bubble , and evan ice.It also has hilarious levals, such as, cows getting abducted by UFO's,Tropical island but I won't tell you any more because thats for you to find out. But I recamend this to everyone because ,it is so great.
on 4 December 2002
Yes the graphics aren't the greatest and the storyline isn't the most gripping, but if you're after a game that you can just sit down and enjoy then this is the game for you. Graphics aren't everything in a game and i feel that there is sadly too much emphasis placed on them these days. This may be the reason for the not so dazzling reviews of this game but as far as a bit of fun goes i can get plenty out of this. The bosses and villains aren't too difficult and it is perfect for the younger gamer or someone like me who doesn't like baddies that are too hard to kill.
In conclusion, not the best game for the cube but there are far worse and this is well worth the buy!!
on 20 January 2011
Having grown up the to the 2nd and 3rd Spyro on the Playstation, I wouldn't say this is great but my little brother loves this and I can see why. Rather than lots of miniworlds, there around 9 I think, but in more depth and detail than the older games. If you want to get this, you should, it's fun, in particular with younger children.
on 4 February 2015
Got this for my little sister as it was her favorite game for the Game Cube when she was younger, and as she recently bought a Game Cube to relive her youth I got this for her Christmas present. I didn't realise that it was coming from Europe but it was delivered within the timeframe given. I've had not complaints from my sister so I believe it all works well.
on 6 September 2013
Great game, necessary staple for any gamecube collection.
Absolutely love this game, its so much fun and it takes me back through the years.
on 29 May 2014
Classic game, what better way to play it on a GameCube like it should be played.

Very satisfied with this purchase.
on 12 April 2015
Only just played this after purchasing a little while ago disk doesn't play, bit disappointing.
on 18 June 2003
WOW! this game is a stunning piece of art! if you have the chance, buy it! the graphics are the best i have seen and the game play is fabulous. there is one bit that i was in fit of laughter about! buti wont tell you because it will spoil it for you. The game lives up to its sibs on the playstation, but in this one spyro talks. to sum up, it is an amazing game and everyone should own it! you dont know what your missing!
on 9 May 2016