Customer reviews

1,336
Back To The Future [DVD] [1985]
Format: DVD|Change

on 10 March 2017
This complete blu ray box set of Back to the future is superb. Looks great and sounds great. For fans is a must. Brings back memories. Definetly worth every penny.
on 19 November 2017
I missed this as a kid but thought I'd give it a go and see why its still so often mentioned - finished it last night and was left with a huge smile on my face. I can see what it's a classic. Top performances from Michael J Fox and Christopher Lloyd, a great script and a warm, funny storyline with a brilliant ending- what more can you ask for :) Roll on part 2....
on 21 December 2015
This was an absolutely lovely gift for my brothers birthday who is a huge fan. The quality is great and comes in a nice shiny sleeve.

only downfall is that all three BluRay Discs are in one case, I expected 3 seperate cases.

Side tip: i got the Back To The Future letter pack and put on top of the gift for the extra wow factor
on 7 April 2016
The transfer quality of the picture on this Blu Ray edition is stunning like it was made yesterday.
I forgot how enjoyable the films were as myself & my family loved watching all 3 films over a few days each film is better than the last, I thought number 2 was the best but after watching again now our whole family preferred number 3 in the old west!
VINE VOICEon 26 August 2017
Growing up watching these classics i have always been a fan but seeing them on Blu-ray is fantastic for me, not a lot else for me to put as i just love these films
on 20 March 2017
These films are probably the best of an era,normally sequels are totally naff but in the case of bttf even three is worth a watch!
on 10 October 2017
As a fan of Back To The Future, this is a most for my Blu-Ray collection. All 3 movies! 100% recommended.
on 17 August 2017
One of my favourite set of films which I can now watch when travelling. No need for BB / TV etc.,
on 14 January 2016
Great box set, was a used item as described, all disks were inside and soon came delivered, Thank-You.
on 25 June 2017
love it! although I thought that this edition came with a poster?! no poster for me