on 7 January 2016
I love the sims but the product I got had no codes or booklets so I cant play them and I was really looking forward to playing the games lets hope this issue is resolved, the case says it comes with the normal Sims and the Sims living it up but I just got the Sims deluxe and the Sims holiday, really hope I can get the booklets or the code soon so I can give a better review.
on 25 September 2015
On Win.7, I run this in a virtual machine on Win.XP. It runs perfectly, but since having played TS2 and 4, it just isn't as good, or, sadly, quite as good as I remember. Nevertheless, I'm happy to own it again.
on 23 August 2017
You guys are completely useless. Was so excited for this arriving and when it did disc 2 had a circle around the edges. I'm very unhappy. Unable to complete the installation
on 30 October 2016
Does not work with Windows 10
on 30 November 2016
You cannot use this game with windows 8 or newer
on 30 June 2016
Discuss two was scratched so it is impossible to complete the game download onto pc. Will now have to buy a new disc again just to do so. Also the box was slightly broken. And contained no code to type into the set up like it should have, so I had to find it online.
on 27 February 2018
In excellent condition, works perfectly.
on 1 September 2017
Bought this for myself to finish my sims collection
on 12 September 2016
Loved it
on 2 July 2014
Speedy delivery. Item just as described excellent value and would certainly buy from the seller again