Customer reviews

The Collection
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 August 2017
If you like John Denvers music,you will enjoy this one.Some are not the classic songs,but are a joy to listen to.
on 2 March 2014
I got this as a gift for my mother, she really liked it as it has most of the songs she knew on it and some others that she has become fond of, cheap stocking filler for a country lover!
on 3 August 2016
Really love johns singing such a wonderful range of voice so sadly missed
on 24 September 2015
No words can describe my feelings toward this CD I love John Denver and I love his music So wonderful, if you love JD then you'll love this CD.
on 12 July 2013
My daughters gave me gift vouchers for my birthday what lovely presents. The other CD which I got was Sunshine on My Shoulders "The Best Of John Denver" Fantastic collection of tracks some which I had not heard before, this was a real bonus. I really enjoy listening to the music of John Denver.
on 24 August 2016
excellent
on 15 February 2014
Been looking for a John Denver album for a long time....this album has it all. Must look for more of the same from this talented,yet sadly missed artist.
on 7 February 2013
Great Job, The product arrived on time and it was exactly what I thought it would be and the price was very reasonable,
on 12 February 2015