Format: DVD|Change

on 11 October 2016
For me Ben Affleck is simply sublime, in my estimation any film with him in it is usually of the highest quality. I already think he is a great actor, but in this role he excels. But besides Ben Affleck all of the other actors make the film memorable in particular Morgan Freeman - this is an unmissable film, especially the political intrigue.

If you are anything like me and adore thriller films, and you do not know this film. Please believe me this is addictive and simply surreal. Myself I must have watched this about 4 times it so good, .and I never get tired of great films, and this one of the very finest.

So do yourself a favour and buy this truly marvellous film, with a stunning cast, great acting, and a flawless story. Buy with confidence it’s simply unbelievable
on 11 March 2017
Almost as bad as Peacemaker. It was a great book but they managed to ruin it.
on 17 June 2017
Excellent The Sum of all fears special collector's
on 25 June 2017
Probably the best Jack Ryan story
on 19 May 2017
As described
on 10 February 2013
The boxset is a great selection to own. All four movies of the series together is great if slightly lacking of any real special features extra disc on the making and legacy of the series as a whole. I liked the European titles on the boxes, however, and the audio and video transfer is in my mind excellent. I would gladly recommend the box set to all my family.
on 7 March 2017
Excellent movie, with a good story and fast delivery.
on 30 April 2017