on 18 October 2014
This was for my partner so he can collect all of 24 Seasons
on 2 January 2016
Christmas gift. I just hope they love it as much as I do.
on 29 July 2014
Excellent quality discs not a mark on them, look brand new
on 24 July 2014
perfect, does what it should, looked good, good delivery
on 28 January 2012
I had never watched 24 ever. I never really saw what all the hype was about.
But then luckily I took the gamble and bought it. Season 1 is fantastic, warning though you WILL be addicted.
It is very hard to stop watching and leave it as at the end of each episode there is always a cliff hanger.

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!
VINE VOICEon 1 January 2003
Everything seems to have been said about this excellent series, and it is as good as they are saying. Having the six DVD disks means that you will not want to stop watching, as each episode leaves a suitable cliffhanger, which you will want to see resolved. Buy this now, and get hooked before 24/2 arrives on screen this year.
on 19 January 2005
Alot of these reviews have described the plot of 24 slightly, but i think that spoils the whole experience. All im going to say is BUY IT NOW!!! AND SERIES 2 AND 3!!! Id heard so much about 24 but convinced myself I wouldnt like it, that it wasnt my kind of show, but now im addicted to it! It is just so clever and exciting.
on 31 March 2015
Still great and worth the hole £1.27 I paid for this
on 20 September 2006
ive just finally finished watching season 1 of 24... i know i know, im way behind but ive never really fancied till now. but after watching the first episode i found it hard to stop watching. i became a recluse, locking myself in my room with lots of cola for support and only emerging to go to work, and even then i would take a laptop so when i was in my split i could fire it on and get bk in the action.

i would try and type something about the plot but i would be here all day if i did, with constant plot changes and twists everywhere you will be glued to your hot seat only leaving to use the convienences and will be daming your bladder all the way back. ok so alot seems to happen to each character in just the space of 1 single day, but its nice to see an idea thats fresh and new. and i gurantee that once you finish the last episode off this 1st season, you will be sitting there, mouth gaping trying to work out how it could end this way, after all he went through. even worse you will be screaming at the tv i cant believe its...... when you find out who the second mole is.

im off now to start on season 2. ive just re.stocked on my cola, my pillows are comfy and work thinks im off sick for 3 days...yeah right. buy this, now......
on 17 August 2014
Love it edge of your seat gripping viewing