Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change
Price:£182.08+ £1.26 shipping

on 14 April 2003
This film comes from the hit song "Copacabana". It stars Barry Manilow himself and Anette O'Tool. Barry Manilow who plays Tony falls in love with Anette O'Tool who plays Lola. The story is practically the the way the song goes plus barry sings to lola a few hits of his own such as Copacabana and Who Needs To Dream. It is a sweet feel good film with good acting. It is perfect for any Barry Manilow fan. This film will make you laugh smile and cry.
on 25 July 2005
Have watched this film so many times and loved it more each time only have it on video but am going to order it on dvd soon it's barry at his best loved all the songs but my ultimate favourite is "who needs to dream" it brings a lump to my throat every time I hear it if you don't have this movie in your collection then go get it BRILLIANT!!!!!!!
on 19 June 2008
Wow i originally watched this musical in the theatre it wasnt that great but this film sure makes up for that.
Barry Manilow surprisingly good though the end is always sad when Tong dies. Annette O'Toole as Lola fabulous she really shows how the world as a singer was then.
Man Wanted is my favourite song and i just love the way its performed by Manilow and O'Toole.
Would totally recommend for a night in with songs to sing-a-long to and then make you laugh then cry its brilliant!!!
on 10 December 2015
This was second hand and quite old so I expected it to be a bit fuzzy and in places it was BUT to buy new was a horrendous price and I wanted it for my grand daughter who had heard the soundtrack. We both thoroughly enjoyed it and will do again in future
on 30 September 2016
I'd been trying for a good number of years to find a video of Copacabana, was very thrilled when I seen that their was one on amazon I just
could not believe my eyes! I am a very happy barry manilow fan!
on 25 August 2014
very useful to me good service as advertised
on 24 May 2010
Hi there

Unfortunately i cannot give a review as i have been unable to watch the film as for some silly reason on my behalf i ordered it in VHS and not DVD and i do not have a VHS machine.

Do you do it in DVD?

Thanks.
on 25 September 2014
the greatest film ever ,hilarius
on 30 August 2015
So happy and fast delivery
on 22 November 2011
this video is too dark
can,t even see it
tried to watch it but switched it off
i should have sent it back but
i threw the package away
can,t play it