Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 April 2013
Pure Global Chillout is a two disc set of ambient chillout tunes. There are 16 songs on the first cd and 15 songs on the second cd. Moby, Giant Leap, Robbie Williams, Maxi Jazz, Royksopp, Zero 7, Art of Noise, Leftfield, Joyce, and Bob Holroyd are some of the multiple musicians featured within the two cds. Pure Global Chillout contains various songs of a cosmopolitan quality.
on 14 February 2015
Not the best purchase I've made since discovering smooth jazz, but quite acceptable as part of a generic collection.
on 30 June 2016
nice and relaxed music,
on 17 January 2016
Amazing
on 7 January 2015
My worst purchase so far. Stupid me didn't fully understand the 'Global' element, I've bought a lot of anything with 'chill-out' in the title recently.
I simply can't listen to this, it's all foreign chanty stuff than is so samey it just grates on me. I shall not be listening to it again! Not one single track got my attention and I had to skip many after only a minute.
on 20 March 2015