VINE VOICEon 20 May 2003
Well i won't get too excited about these 'phones because theres nothing really special about headphones.
The important thing here is that they do their job. I'm no sonic engineer but i can tell when i'm listening to good quality music and these phones give it a great go.
I coupled them with a CD player, PC, Minidsik, you name it and in each time i can say that these headphones sound great!
it's not perfect though, these are open air designs and very much so. At one time i remember using my phones as a loudspeaker to the rest of the room because they are so noisy!
So you won't be wanting to wear these in a small room as your neighbours will be very annoyed at you...
Otherwise these are great an are priced about right for a quality pair of phones
on 15 June 2009
Good service and actually got them delivered on saturday.
Packaging good codition.
No problems. Payment was no issue.
No fault to report.
Thanks for a good product (as I have used this one only while I walk or cycle). PERFECT.
on 3 July 2002
I've recently been snowboarding, and I tell you these headphones are perfect for the job. I've tried snowboarding whilst listening to tunes with the little 'in your ear' headphones and they always fall out and it is the second most annoying thing imaginable (after wolves). These headphones are also brilliant for other extreme conditions and for just chillin' out on the street.
Nice!
on 8 April 2005
As a keen runner and having read other reviews I thought these would be great, definately not the case. Found the band around the back of the neck uncomfortable and non adjustable. As a distance runner I found that after an hour or so of running they started to give me a headache, after two they drove me mad.
Unfortunately I wear glasses and when buying forgot to take this into account (what a fool), with specs they are impossible and in order to wear the two you have to sacrifice wearing either your glasses or headphones loose, therefore improperly secured, not good for running action.
The redeeming feature is the quality, which when used with a mini-ipod was very good. If your buying for casual/holiday use they are probably fine, but for running or sporty use i would suggest looking at something else. As previously mentioned..DONT bother if you wear glasses.
on 5 February 2005
although these headphones deliver well in terms of audio reproduction i feel i owe it to fellow glasses wearers to warn you that they may be a bit uncomfortable if you've already got one bit of plastic tucked behind your ears.
on 22 August 2003
I bought these headphones because I had been using the in ear ones and was fed up with having them fall out. I think these are brilliant if you're a music lover and want good sound.
on 25 March 2007
I needed to replace my old sony Neckband headphones and decided to get these due to them being the newer version. The sound is different to the old ones, as they have more bass and don't sound quite as crisp. This can be a good thing of course, but it does make some songs sound better and others not so good. Also, they are LOUD. A lot louder than the old ones and on full volume can be unbearable to have on your head.

Overall, they're good headphones. I saw the old version in a shop the other week for £[...]. I payed £[...] for these new ones inc. P&P but it was worth it. They look good and sound good.