on 4 December 2010
I have had my shaver for a while and of late I had notice that he did not seem to be shaving as well as it was. When I reviewed the instruction manual, apparently you should replace the shaver heads at least once every two years. This was news to me.

Anyway, when I weighed up the cost of a new shaver or replacement heads, I opted for the latter. I have to say, it's like having a new shaver and you can tell immediately that you are having a closer shave.

These blades are good quality and I would recommend the branded heads as opposed to others you might find on the internet - might be slightly more expensive but quality and brand for me is very important.

Highly recommended.
on 17 October 2017
Bette than the lookalikes I bought thinking they were Phillip's brand, but still not totally as good as my old originals were at a close shave.
on 18 March 2017
Original parts in original packaging my shaver is back as new,arrived 2 days after order great service
on 1 August 2017
Promptly delivered and giving good service. I have had this set before and can count on it for two years of good shaves at least.
on 8 November 2017
NOT TO GOOD SEEMED TO BE NOT SHARP ENOUGH TO GIVE GOOD SHAVE FELT LIKE WELL USED CUTTING HEADS WILL NOT USE AGAIN
on 30 September 2017
These shaver heads did the trick but we thought that they were very expensive.
on 27 August 2017
A huge improvement over the old blades, easy to fit, done in seconds.
on 31 October 2017
My husband seems happy. His razor no longer needs to be replaced.
on 15 September 2017
dosent feel like it pulling my hairs out with tweezers anymore
on 11 June 2017
Perfect replacement heads for my shaver back to being like new