Customer reviews

Love At First Sight [CD 1]
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 24 July 2017
KYLIE NEVER LETS YOU DOWN :)
Super single. All 10++ point tracks!! :)
on 30 May 2002
Kylie's done it again!! The third single to be released from the excellent "Fever" album is yet another sexy, catchy, floor-filler. Love at First Sight has everything for the dance floor divas in us. We can sing along to the simple melody, which I just can't get out of my head, while attempting to look as cool as Kylie in our newly aqcuired white hooded jump suit! What we'd all give to look that good?? I should be so lucky! Its not trying to change the world, its just a classic pop tune that will have you spinning around and doing the locomotion til you can hardly breathe!
on 1 June 2002
Surely yet another massive hit for the Princess of Pop. The fact that it is coupled with the Blue Monday remix of Can't Get You Out Of My Head guarantees it's appeal and the title song is a great dance number. Infectious beat and catchy lyrics as you'd expect from Kylie and will bring back many concert memories for the fans. Long may songs like this continue!
on 2 March 2015
Great CD and includes Can't Get Blue Monday Out Of My Head which is to my mind better than the original
on 19 December 2014
Thank you for this and it came on time and I am happy with this.
on 27 January 2016