on 16 February 2018
work well
on 18 August 2014
love this game , great price
on 4 January 2015
Great game keep you occupied for a while
on 21 May 2015
Works fine.
on 6 April 2016
Did not work when it came
on 1 February 2004
I can remember when I got this game a long time ago because I can remember buying it after playing the arcade version. When I played the game I was looking for the arcade authenticity and funnily enough I got it. It has brilliant visuals brilliant sounds and the games full of hidden areas and secrets to find out. The things that might let the game down a bit is the way glitches just suddenly happen while your playing the game and everything starts to go slower. This happens a lot in the game making the game lose the real arcade feel to the game. Another let down to the game is how short the game really is. Basically you have An Arcade, Original, and crazy box extra which sets you the task of doing different skills with your car in the set time. This does add to the game play but missions start to get tedious and hard and eventually you’ll probably stick to the arcade mode anyway. Don’t get me wrong though, I think this game is brilliant to pick up every now and again but if you play it a lot when you first get it you’ll easily start to lose touch with this arcade classic. Anyone who likes arcade games, definitely pick this one up because this is as fast and addictive as it gets. This game is also best played with a steering wheel and gear stick.
2 people found this helpful
on 12 August 2002
This game is fantastic, and so like the arcade game. The only problem is when you get the S licence it's end of game, and you have to go through the titles (start button gets rid). Fun is guaranteed as you tear round San Francisco jumping over cable cars, cutting up juggernauts and destroying phone boxes and cafes. A definate must.
14 people found this helpful
on 24 September 2007
i love crazy taxi because you get to drive a car and crash all the time on the streets of san francisco. in this game, my favorite player is gus because i like the way his cab looks it looks like a 1940s type cab. b.d. joe in my opinion has the fastest cab and is my second favorite player. axel gets on my nerves but he still a pretty awesome cabbie probably my least favorite in this game. gena her cab is fast too but maybe goes 3rd.
that's all i want to comment about it. please buy!
on 1 February 2004
When I got this game I was occupied for hours as I raced around San Fransisco causing Mahem. After a month or so, I thought to my self: "I wonder if I can run people over?" so I tried it, but it didn't go to plan, they just keep jumping out of the way! I thought that that wasn't so bad, but the fact that they jump into a brick wall and go straight through it is a bit far fetched. The other thing is the fact that when you knock something over and go away, when you come back, it's all exactly where it was before. Anyway, despite that, it's not a bad game and can keep you occupied in the morning before you go to school. The places are good (KFC,Tower of records etc.) and it's overall, a good game. It is worth the money anyway!
5 people found this helpful
on 22 June 2002
I hate this game! I hate it because it made me late for work.I hate it because it made me forget about the real world. It made me want to become a taxi driver just to skim over parks, under 10 tonne lorries and through people's pic-nics just to get costumers to their destination. Crazy Taxi in my eyes is currently the most fun you'll get from your playstion 2. The graffics and stunning, the gameplay is fantastic and San Fransisco has never looked so good, they've even left in KFC!
If you've got money burning a hole in your pocket, buy Crazy Taxi and burn rubber instead.
16 people found this helpful