Customer reviews

on 21 February 2014
I knew of The Jam in the mid 80's thanks to my elder brother. At the time their sound didn't do much for me. In the mid 90's I got into Paul Weller solo which led me back to The Jam.

This collection of Beeb recordings is a must for anyone out there who has been a fan of one of the best bands to ever release an album.

As a side not the Paul Weller solo BBC double disc is also a great purchase if you like this one.
5 people found this helpful
on 21 June 2015
It's the JAM need I say more!........... O.K. I will then, if you've heard 'em before reminisce and enjoy,if you ain't and you're new to Rick Buckler, Bruce Foxton and the other geezer these live BBC sessions will wet the appetite and before you now it you'll be craving for a bit of JAM.
2 people found this helpful
on 22 January 2018
EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY
on 28 September 2016
I love the Jam and wanted to add this to my collection. It doesn't disappoint me.
on 22 June 2016
Not as good as the Paul Weller at the BBC , cd 1, 2 stars cd 2, 4 stars.
on 5 December 2015
Happy
on 8 March 2016
Cannot fault anything recorded by The Jam. Loved them back in the day and still love their music today - Great Album
on 23 December 2016
As a Jam nut! always good to pick up odd recording not heard before so very happy with this collection.
on 1 January 2016
Absolutely spot on.
on 25 November 2012
Great to hear The Jam as they were, brought back great memories of seeing them live in 1980.Any fan of punchy, angry young man, punk/new wave music will enjoy.
2 people found this helpful