on 27 November 2003
Well... i have to say that this is the best idea ever because anyone with all the Legend of Zelda games on the 'Cube (Ocarina and master quest, Majoras Mask and the rest on the two special discs) will know that Majoras Mask on its own takes up 21 blocks and then you have Ocarina with 15 and Wind Waker with 12, then any other good game you own, if it has something cool like chaos on sonic, replays etc on Mario Kart down to Photos on Super smash, one card con hold a grand total of 5 of these saves and if you are like me then you will have millions ;) so this has got to be the bestest idea in existance!!!
on 8 January 2005
An essential purchase. I first bought a standard 59 block memory card with my Cube and while it did the job fine, it filled up too quickly - some of my games took up 20 blocks at a time and I know of some games that even take up 50 and over blocks per save. So I bought the 251 memory card, which should be the only card you need. I have yet to fill mine (I have 20+ titles) and it works faultlessly. It's only a few quid more than the 59 block one, so you have no excuse!
on 25 July 2003
A few days ago I bought Hitman 2 and it took up all of my space on my memory card (59 blocks) thankgod I had nothing important saved on it! So I bought one of these memory cards and it's great! I can save all my saved things on Hitman 2 and all my other games like mario sunshine and HP! With it being almost 5 times bigger and better than the standard 59 block memory I give it 10/10!
VINE VOICEon 24 September 2002
Just the same as our favourite memory card, just with a hell of a lot more space.
perfect for those of us who prefer to have everything on one card, or want to get those all elusive game-save trophies on smash bothers, a must.
on 18 March 2015
Arrived after expected delivery date, it actually works! Son can now play and save his, GameCube game on his wii.
Will order again if, he needs another one.
on 15 February 2013
You can only trust the big name ! Don't be lure by the cheap merchandise, it will always let you down at some point when Nintendo's are in for the long run !!
on 19 November 2013
Still going after 10+ years!

Don't trust third party - go with this for reliability. Last thing you want to lose is all your game progress.
on 14 April 2016
Absolutely awful, used it once to check that it worked, corrupted all my saves after the second use, avoid this product
on 16 August 2014
This shows as a brand new card in a plastic case this was not what I received, I feel I have been missold this product
on 10 February 2014
It will fit a lot saves. It works flawlessly so far. Great purchase, I recommend it for every Gamecube player.