on 27 February 2013
I'm a guitarist, but I just fancied learning to blow some blues harp, so I've bought this as a total beginner..... It feels well made, comfortable in the hand and the mouth, it plays in tune and has quite a nice tone. Within about half and hour - and with a little help from Youtube - I was playing 'Love me Do', which made me happy and keen to learn some proper blues. I think this harp should serve me well and should be plenty adequate enough for me to learn all the techniques I need... I can even bend notes now .... sometimes..... practice practice......
on 29 September 2015
Nice instrument. Got it at bargain price.
on 19 February 2013
I'm an absolute beginner and this is a remarkably inexpensive harmonica which provides all the notes you are likely to require, is easy to play and has a fantastic tone.Really well made. I would recommend this harmonica, love it
on 30 March 2015
on 13 August 2015
very neat and compact - ideal for a starter
on 13 September 2013
not only does it look lovely but it sounds amazing (if you know how to play it)
if you are a beginner this would be my choice of harm to start on.
on 7 January 2016
Our oldest son is learning to play at school he loves it
on 23 April 2013
The item is sturdy and comes in an attractive casing and generally I like the sound of the instrument though there does seem to be a problem at the top of the register which is somewhat unsettling at times.
on 3 April 2013
I bought this harmonica just to try it out and it was actually really good.
Now that I moved to more expensive harmonicas (Lee Oskar) I can say that you can barely see the difference between those two when you play simpler tunes.

Definitely the best choice for budget harp!
on 21 September 2016