Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Fitbit

on 6 April 2003
Believe me when I played the demo to this game I wanted to play more so i went to buy the game. When I played it I thought it was great. The graphics look superb and the game-play is easy. Althought I completed the game in 1 week I still keep playing this game. There is a wide range of characters and levels. Trust me if you like strategy get this game.
on 18 June 2003
This game really does make use of the awesome speed of the ps2, even when 30 people are on screen the frame rate never lags. You start of with about 9 characters, but if you complete the game with one, you unlock another, I think there are about 25 characters in all. This really increases the life of this title as all the characters come from three different kingdoms, beat the game with every charcter and you unlock the kingdoms lord general, who you have been fighting for. Although there are only ten different moves I still played on this game for months, day after day, I don't know why, Its replay value is just too great to put this game down. Although number three and four of this title are out, This is still the best in the series as the next games are too complicated, so you just don't have as much fun. This game also has a hint of stratergy as, the power ups, or upgrades you get off an enemy when you kill them can be increase if you kill them with a combo of 8 or more, so choosing when to do your super attck (musou) is tricky.
A brilliant beat em up. Buy!
on 29 November 2003
Dyntasy Warriors 2 is a good game. Plenty of characters for you to choose from, lots of things to unlock, 1,000s of enemies to kill with a sword, mace, lance, spear of even run them over on a horse!
The only down side to the game is that it cannot be played as a 1v1 multiplayer. It is only a 1 player game :( But never-the-less it is still a good game with good graphics and a good storyline.
on 24 June 2002
This game has anything anyone has ever looked for in a fighting game, it balances skill perfectly with puzzles and if your not satisfied with that, it has the best looking graphics you will set eyes on for the Ps2. There are a variety of characters to choose from with weapons to be gained as you travel throught the game. This is the future of gaming as we know it - a must buy for anyone with a brain
on 28 January 2004
Dynasty warriors 2 is sooooooooooooo boring. I played it to the second level and then found i was trapped in a reppetitive cycle. Example: hit jabb spin hit hit jabb spin spin jabb jabb spin hit(mosou level up)special move and so on. Although the bosses are fairly hard even for the 1st and 2nd bosses. There is also another bad thing there are only a few things to unlock. And so i come to an end of my rant you have to believe me that it's crap i mean it did'nt even make platinum. Aswell to sumit all up I THOUGHT THIS GAME WAS THE WORST GAME EVER.