Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 March 2007
All rock fans can point to a particular record and declare that it was the one that got them into the genre. In my case, it is a split between this meisterwerk and Ozzy's Bark at the Moon - or I wouldn't be here now doing this.

I still can't agree with critics who call it a commercial release. Better tunes and a more polished production are a bonus in my book, and for me this is their best album by a street. Admittedly, Screaming for Love Bite (which I think they inexplicably released as a single) is utter rubbish, but the rest of the album is pure quality.

The vacuous song titles do perhaps betray a longing to crack the American market, but songs like Wrong is Right, Dogs on Leads, and Too High to Get it Right, are still way too heavy for a serious stab at the Big Time. Melodically, this album has a few tunes which even the Scorpions would have loved to have written, but weren't heavy enough to do so.

The weaving of Beethoven on electric guitar into Metal Heart is genius, and the brilliant closing track, Bound to Fail has both a serious riff, and an epic, choral feel to it.

This album is just so easy to listen to - in the car, the kitchen, the bedroom. It fits anywhere. A great, great album, with some brilliant Rock tunes. Yes, I think you should own it.
on 14 October 2010
This is an excellent album which was well packaged and worth the money however i was not impressed with Dodax' in that every time i order from them it takes approximately 3 weeks.
on 11 February 2009
This album is great if you like cheesey 80's metal at it's spandex best! Great catchy metal rifts with some dodgy lyrics. I know I shouldn't really admit it but I love this album.
on 24 October 2013
I've known this album any years ago, in fact I became an true heavy-metal fan when I heard ' Metal Heart ', particularly the solo...
It's one of the best heavy metal albums I've known, in my opinion.
Strong and catchy melodies.
A must in a collection.

Recommended !
on 10 January 2013
An album full of Heavy Metal Classics. Brilliant musicianship with a neo-classical edge (listen to Metal Heart). Carefull when driving too "Up to the Limit".
I love Accept. I love this album. And now I love this remaster! I got all of 4 CD's of this serie and I think this is the best remaster version
on 22 July 2015
Delivery excellent and cd in great condition.thoroughly recommend company.great cd too.hadn't heard in ages.
on 26 January 2013
i am really happy that finally accept especially that LP found place on my shelf, that's all i have to say
on 2 October 2014
A fair album by Accept, sound-wise very good, but the song writing is not so good.
on 23 July 2015
great Cd at a great price thanks seller