Customer reviews

Lilo & Stitch [DVD] [2002]
Format: DVD|Change

on 21 October 2015
brilliant, colourful, subversive, hilarious, soulful, anarchic, heartfelt, unique Disney fun!!! songs are great and the water-colour painted backgrounds are beautiful. And has any extra-terrestrial monster ever been as "human" as Stitch?!!! Love it!!!!!!
on 6 April 2003
That's it, really - you probably know about Dumbo & both Toy Stories, even if you don't have children to clue you in. Time to check out Lilo & Stitch, whether you have a bunch of small excuses or not.
Those of us who either have, are, or have had social workers should buy this to hand to all those people who think social workers are somewhere between nits & scabies on the scale of human worthiness (you know who you are).
William Wallace would love it - 'there is no man so depraved or poor of spirit that he cannot stop and think again about what he has done' (and, actually, this applies to Stitch's creator, more than Stitch himself).
And how about 'and cute and furry!' as a war-cry!
Watch it more than once - there's stuff you'll only see the second (or even third) time round. And once again, those of you with small excuses will not need to be told this!
Enjoy.
on 19 April 2013
Great service & quick delivery. My daughter couldnt wait to watch this film, so we've been watching it as a family and also my daughter just watches it on her own - its a lovely film and in very good condition. Very happy customer!
on 7 October 2013
I love this movie and my boyfriend hasn't seen it, even though he keeps buying me Stitch jumpers and bedding, so I have bought it as a present for him for xmas.

As for delivery - very speedy and well packaged. Thanks/
on 23 November 2009
My 3 year old son loves this film and as expected we have watched it many many times already and yet unlike some of his other films, I am still enjoying it too. A real bright, fun film to keep any pre-schooler enthralled!
on 30 August 2015
The DVD arrived in excellent condition - good as new. Great price & very speedy delivery. What more can you ask for ?!!
I just love this film and the fantastic Elvis music - always makes me laugh out loud...!! (-:
on 1 July 2013
Bought this for my daughter, and we have enjoyed watching it with other Disney movies together when having a duvet day! Oh, forgot to mention she is nearly 21 and I am the wrong side of 50 but we still loved it!
on 6 August 2012
This is easily one of the best Disney films ever my favorite part is when stitch points 4 laser guns at a frog and it just sits there staring blankly into spaceLilo & Stitch [VHS] [2002]
on 7 April 2016
Great film, it's nice to revisit some of the slightly older films, still good, cheaper to get hold of and the younger kids haven't seen them before so a nice treat to keep them amused during the school hols.
on 28 December 2012
Again my teenage grandaughter asked for this for her xmas as it was a movie she loved as a child. It was a great price compared to high street stores and also put a smile on a special persons face.