Customer reviews

very good
on 11 January 2017
Good film thanks
on 20 July 2003
This is better than the first film and very watchable for all ages. This film has been played again and again since it was received and there are still bits that we are noticing for the first time. A truly exciting and good film for all ages.
on 20 June 2017
The ending was good and I felt the next one. I like actor in supporting role. I watched this movie with my father. Not bad. If there's one next, I'll be looking forward to it. I really like the props in this movie. It's quite realistic. The plot is very subtle.
on 11 February 2006
What can I say, I've bought all three 'Spy Kids' movies and my kids love em all.
All three films including this one are well put together and completely suitable for any of my kids to watch.
It's the excitement and engrossment that astounds me with these films. They really capture their imagination and the difference between good and bad. My 6 year old son has watched them all more than 3 times each and he's as excited watching it again as he was the first time.
on 8 April 2006
This film is great - its funny and everything. I think that it doesnt match up to the first one but the acting is excellent, the setting is really cool, and of course the gadgets are too. If you are debating on buying this then go for it, but expect a little bit of bad acting - especially with the little girl - Gerty. There are huge monsters and Carmen is begginning to grow up and have crushes, its all very good. This film is excellent, but not quite as excellent as the first.
on 11 March 2004
This has been a lot of fun for my six year old and i think we will be forced to watch it time and time again for a while.
on 29 December 2010
Brilliant fun
my son loved the first movie and im a big fan of the director Robert Rodriguez.
nice to get a kids movie thats not full of stereotypes, the girls give as good as the boys and the hispanics kick ass as well as macauley caulkin or any other hollywood blond haired blue eyed kid we normally get fed on.

but on a more serios note, Antonio Banderas is enough eye candy to keep mums entertained for hours on end too.

amazing film. watch it over and over and over. smart, funny and 110/10
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 4 September 2015
This is copied from my review of the other SK2 disc that won't allow a post and is the same film.
This is a 2002 science fantasy adventure following some time after the events of 2001's Spy Kids. The OSS now has now set up a full child spy section, of which 13-year-old Carmen Cortez (Alexa Vega) and 10-year-old Juni Cortez (Daryl Sabara) have become level 2 agents. The new sections falls under the control of Donnagon Giggles (Mike Judge), whom Carmen and Juni helped to rescue in the previous film and face tough competition from Gary and Gerti Giggles (Matt O'Leary and Emily Osment). The children need to find the transmooker device, but as usual there is double dealing, betrayal, comic book danger and the families safety to consider.
I found this to be funnier than the first, actually making me laugh rather than smile. The creatures are more varied and the script generally smarter, but less slapstick as the children have matured slightly. There’s also love interest for Carmen who has an obvious crush on Gary. With no swearing, nudity or sexual references, this is suitable for all ages and ther’s even a play along game included on the disc. Definitely a ***** view.