Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 June 2014
Modern classics for me. The songs, the sound, Nora's fresh and naive approach. A work she's yet to match....
on 12 December 2013
I recently lost my original copy, so just had to go out and replace it. a fantastic album, oozing quality.
on 12 August 2013
This is an excellent CD and is terrific value for money and I would recommend it to all music lovers.
on 13 August 2002
This song is sheer genius. A down tempo melody alongside the totally original and warming voice of Norah herself. The lyrics are peotry in motion and are powerful enough to bring a tear to anyones eye.The song is a metaphor like most of the songs on the album but is definitely my favourite due to the beautiful melody created and encompassing emotion of the song as a whole.
excellent!
on 14 February 2013
This has my wedding waltz on so for me especially nice album, but for everyone it is a classic album
on 22 February 2004
I bought " Feels like Home" a few days ago and I have been listening to it everyday before and after work. Her musical style as well as her beautiful rich voice always takes me away into a world more beautiful than the one we live in now. She takes me back to the days when I was young and more naive and it is thru her music that I live that life all over again. The Song "Humble Me" is my personal favorite because everytime I listen to it, it bring me back into that smokey blues bar with friends I used to know. When I listen to "sunrise" it brings me back to the many mornings I woke up next to my x girlfriend and held her close. Norah Jones is amazing and even though I like to think I am a "tough guy" I would be lying if I said my eyes are always dry after listening to her music. If you do not own this cd then I would urge you to go to the music store and BUY her cd! Trust me, it's money more than well spent.
on 17 January 2015
this is the second time I have bought this as I lost the first one bought as a present years ago
on 19 January 2013
Great to have Norah on my Kindle and Mac for some soothing music at the end of a stressful day!
on 17 July 2014
I like Nrah Jones and singing voice find this
album great and a bargain too.Fast delivery
on 1 March 2015
One a new breed of musical talent. Relaxing,original and,great value.an artist that will last.