Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 July 2006
I don't usually listen to laid-back-take-it-easy music like this,but I have to say this cd is wonderful.Its classy mix of country,pop and jazz are a powerful cocktail and highly addictive.By the time Norah got to the title track Come Away with Me I found myself thinking "just tell me where we're going honey!" By the time the next track Shoot the Moon arrived I felt as though I could.For me this album is summed up by The Nearness of You.But it's Norah who's near:you really feel that she's singing to you.
on 3 April 2017
Absolutely love this album. So relaxing to listen to, brilliant artist. Would definitely recommend.
on 5 May 2017
Great album. Whether listening to the songs or having the album as background, Nora Jones has a brilliant voice.
on 9 March 2017
The SACD mastering is simply amazing. I had the CD rip as FLAC. But the details on this one made my jaw drop! Arrived almost a week early as well in Sweden.
on 17 June 2017
Breezy and Beautiful music and vocal ..
on 14 March 2017
lovely gentle jazz great music
on 11 June 2017
Classic and bast known album.
on 8 March 2017