Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 September 2014
Does what it says on the cover, all their best songs and a few more.
on 26 November 2012
I purchased this CD simply for a trip down memory lane. I was a fan of the Animals back in the sixties and decided to add this CD containing there hits to my collection. Nice to listen to thier music again.
on 9 August 2010
Pleasant yet with a dab of punk/ rock if one listens carefully. (In fact, I find the Fuzztones have taken inspiration from a couple of tunes).
Highly recommended to all.
on 2 March 2013
I love it ... It deserves five stars !! i recommend this cd to all ... I buy it used so i think that it could be broke ... but it is like it described ... VERY GOOD !
on 10 February 2013
Another CD as a vinyl replacement and the vinyl itself was a retrospective purchase of a cheap re-issue. But the album includes the singles that made the Animals a huge success in the sixties.
on 18 July 2013
Good selection of Their hits ! Have very much enjoyed listening to most of the album . Always think of their hit " We Gotta Get Out Of This Place when I finish work!
on 10 September 2013
Like many British groups of this decade, they were influenced by black American blues. This music was a
notch up from the "ordinary" pop at that time.
on 28 May 2014
Great sound, played several times already, one of my favourite groups so I couldn't resist this one, lovely sound Thanks
on 10 November 2013
I have followed The Animals since the 60's Brilliant music, my copy wore out this is a wonderful replacement. Thanks
on 21 November 2012
brilliant CD I've always liked their music ,received on time, well packed though CD case has a small crack on front ,still not important