Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 22 November 2011
This is another treasure, although I did not buy at amazon, as it was out of stock when I wanted it, it is a super line up of songs and I feel most in the over 50 age group would enjoy it very much. Ray Conniff must be "The KIng Of Easy Listening" as his many LP's, Cassettes and now CD's have truly stood the test of time, when you think the Conniff sound has lasted from the first ever LP 1957, i think it was, and countless records till the early 1980's, and now all produced on CD's, that alone muct surely speak volumes. This is well worth the money and without any doubt, I would say BUY IT. (Another GEM from our friends here at Amazon, that do us proud with so much choice)
on 11 February 2015
I purchased these two late 60s albums just after Christmas on the back of the Ray Conniff Christmas albums. Hadn't heard them before as 'new' to Ray Conniff although I'm sure they formed some sort of radio backdrop to life at home with my mum and Dad in the 60s and 70s.If you enyoyed the earlier Conniff albums such as Talk of the Town and S'Wonderful you will apprciate the way in which the Conniff sound and swing has been upated with the times to reflect the more modern late 60s vibe. Perfect for a sunny sunday morning -radiant and uplifting!
on 19 July 2013
Great fan of Ray Conniff and this choice did not disappoint. Would definateley recommend this 2for1 choice. One of the best in my collection.
on 13 July 2015
HAD THE ORIGINAL IN THE 60's LOVED IT THEN LOVE IT NOW. IF YOU WANT AN EASY LISTENING AND RELAXING ALBUM, THIS IS IT!
on 5 February 2015