Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Worried Blues Fitbit

on 9 September 2012
I bought this CD for my son's 50th birthday party which was Hawaiian theemed. A great time was had by all and the music was perfect. thank you
on 11 March 2013
Purchased for a theme party. Nice easy going songs, with good sound quality on the CD. Well worth the money.
on 6 July 2013
This recording brings back memories of a person who had played such music on the BBC in the late 1940?s/50's - Patrick Forbes.
When he came to East Africa, he often played this music introducing us all to such relaxing music, never to be forgotten. This DVD is a MUST
Anna Parkinson
on 17 May 2014
I've never been to Hawaii but this makes me feel like I'm there. Very relaxing and warm! I'm learning hula and I can practise to this cd.
on 14 December 2013
this is not bad , not as good as i thought it would be ,but still very pleasant to listen to, it conjures up idea of the south seas.
on 28 July 2015
Really set up our Hawaiian party brilliantly thank you
on 18 October 2016
Pleasant background music played at my daughter's "Hen Party" before she went off to Hawaii to be married.
on 15 January 2015