Format: VHS Tape|Change
Price:£9.95+ £2.80 shipping

on 11 June 2017
A revisit since getting a new 4K television at the home - having not seen it since it came out upon release I'm not moved from my initial thoughts on the film - there is a wee bit of eye fodder and scene or two of Spielberg magic but it lacks inclusion in his 'best of'
on 19 February 2012
I saw this film at the cinema a few years ago and I have to admit I was not really sure if I liked it or not,I thought it was good but the jury was out.Now I have seen it once again on DVD I have to say it has to go down as a masterpiece of filmaking.It is the story of a robotic boy(Hayley Joel Osment)who is programmed to feel love and real emotions.He gives a stunning perfomance as "David" and his quest to be a real boy and it is a truly wonderful film.It has some really sad moments and some happy moments too.Buy it!!
on 13 June 2017
I love this film,I remember watching it with my mum and sister years ago I cried a little,It was teddy that got to me.. great and heart breaking at times.shoud be watched!
on 12 June 2017
Brilliant dvd and service
on 31 March 2016
Amazing film! Though, I was surprised to see the box set in French. Was returned to Amazon. Perfect for anyone who can read French I guess!
on 21 May 2015
A heart warming and somewhat disturbing science fiction film. Very good production, good video quality. Recommended for those who desire a change from the usual aliens and fighting type of sci-fi.
on 15 March 2015
Very good movie very sad in places.
on 14 August 2015
Have always liked this film, now in a lovely package. Thank you.
on 10 March 2017
fantastic film. very sad. a must see movie.
on 22 April 2017
Item as described and fast delivery. Thank you