on 22 July 2017
Arrived Lightning Fast in Perfect Condition. Working Wonderfully.
Thanks You So Much
on 19 September 2003
This is an execellent DVD, I bought the CD a couple of years ago, and was in NYC when the original telecast was aired. I think some of the bands give great performances, Bon Jovi (who I was never a fan of) performed a great rock set, Goo Goo Dolls with and execellent cover, Bowie was perfect, and The Who were superb and stole the show. Good comedy slots with Operaman (Adam Sandler) being the pick of the bunch. There are also celeb's accompanying Heros from 9/11, Meg Ryan with the Stackpole family is particularly moving. Overall a great benefit concert and funds from the DVD go to the Robin Hood charity. Buy it and enjoy, I am not sure if it was broadcast in the UK, but is worth getting your hands on, new or second-hand.
10 people found this helpful
on 6 June 2015
quality could be better...
on 5 January 2017
No it does not play on a DVD player -Says wrong area. Can only played on a laptop so won't be buying any more. Thank you.
on 18 March 2016
Good product and service
on 20 January 2010
Great performaces by music and film artists. The Who steal the show. Shame its not available in region 2 format.
3 people found this helpful
on 6 July 2010
I had the same problem as other reviewers. Bought it from Amazon, it didn't play on my dvd player. Sent it back for a replacement - that wouldn't play either. After doing that three times gave up. Amazon didn't even have the courtesy to reply to my queries. If it can only be played on a laptop in the UK the blurb should say so.
2 people found this helpful
on 8 May 2013
Didn't want to rubbish it because it would not play . DVD threw up the message REGION ERROR which Google tells you it is an anti piracy move but which restricts where it can be played. Ads it cost £4.50 to send back it was not a ggod purchase. I have taken this up with AMAZON.
on 14 October 2009
The contents of the concert were very good, however the American format of the DVD did not work on my home DVD player or PC. I had to watch it on my laptop. I thought that by buying from Amazon UK that the DVD would be formatted for UK use
3 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 19 January 2010
Not fit for purpose as it wouldn't play on my dvd or x box, therefore cannot rate it.
4 people found this helpful