Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 17 August 2012
After hearing another volume of the 'Cellarful' series I thought I'd add this one to my collection. There were a few tracks that I had not heard before, but was not disappointed. Favourite has to be "All I do is think about you" by Tammi Terrell - awesome. I highly recommend this CD for anyone who is a Motown fan.
on 8 May 2011
I'm so glad I bought this (and A Cellarful of Motown 2) I bought them after listening to a great track 'If You Ever Get Your Hands On Love' by Gladys Knight & The Pips on the BBC Sounds Of The 60s radio program. I've played both albums a lot and love them. The Contours 'I Like Everything About You' is a particular favourite.
on 22 June 2011
Two cd's of classic motown of the day - I bought this as a present for my brother who is an avid motown follower from the day's when these tracks were released, contains 40 tracks on 2 cd's check out the track listing before you buy you would be surprised what you are missing. Great purchase. No complaints yet.
on 30 September 2016
Long lost classics from the culled from the Vaults of Motown. These were never released and should have been, because there were some real gems in the set !
on 14 June 2014
I recommend this double cd to everyone who loves mowtown. I played it to a friend who said " I have died and gone to heaven"
on 24 September 2013
Excellent compilation with lesser and unknown versions of classics, a must buy for Motown fans to help complete their collection
on 17 June 2012
A MUST HAVE TO ANYONES COLLECTION BRINGS BACK SO MANY MEMORIES GREAT TRACKS GREAT ARTISTES TYPIFIES THE EARLY MOTOWN SCENE.
on 15 February 2015
What can you really say about the music of Motown that's not been said before, Motown at its best when music was the king
on 22 July 2013
this is a lovely inclusion into your music library and will give you the chance to listen to missed moments in time.
on 26 December 2013
Great songs on this album , this is a must have for any Motown / Northern Soul fan. Keep up the good work.