Format: DVD|Change

on 3 October 2014
I love The Simpsons, and I'm surprised how many episodes I remember and were this early in the series!
on 21 August 2015
As a massive Simpsons fan I am extremely pleased with this box set. Plenty of hours of The Simpsons!
on 18 November 2014
Relieved promptly don't know what it's like as it's a Christmas pres ant for some one.
on 31 August 2015
A good as ever. I really enjoy a relaxing half hour with any one of the programmes.
on 5 January 2015
Amazing TV series, great season, great seller, thank you. Would 100% recommend :)
on 10 February 2002
Although Season 2 is not the best of the whole 13 (yes, 13!!!) seasons of The Simpsons, it's still worth buying. (If you want to know I think seasons 4 to 6 and 12 are funniest.)
Season 2 is very similar to season 1, however, the animation (and lip sync) is a better and the plot lines are funnier.
I would reccommend this for anyone aged between 5 and 105 because there are jokes on every level (it's probably funniest if you're aged between 16 and 40, cos you get most of the jokes).
I don't know what the special features are but they are not needed as this is a classic DVD. Can't wait for Season 3!
on 9 February 2015
More fun from the worlds favourite family. A laugh a minute
on 19 February 2016
This was an xmas stocking filla , still being watched !!!!!
on 5 April 2016
nephew loved them and they looked in good condition!
on 7 October 2015
very good item done exactly as i wanted A ***** item