on 22 May 2016
Fairly standard DVD release. Stupid mistake on the back of the cover stating the disc has "Interactive Menu's", also seems at first as though the movie will not take up the entire screen as the opening to the movie appears to be 16:9 done in 4:3, but the black boarders disappear and the image fills the screen once the movie proper starts.
Would have been nice to have a few extras on the disc (I do not consider a theatrical trailer to be an extra) but the movie is from a time before there was a demand for any additional content.
on 19 October 2015
Ladyhawke has always been one of my favourite movies . The photography is stunning and I really wanted to see what difference the blu ray transfer would make. The picture quality is breathtaking and Rutger Hauer is extremely attractive in blu ray! I would definitely recommend this release to fans of the film, also a very reasonable price.
on 5 June 2017
I enjoy this film and will continue to do so without adverts which is the blight of the tv showings of the film
on 3 October 2017
Great film but have to knock off 1 star for the bloody awful 80s synth music that horribly contrasts with the wonderful mediaeval story and scenery, aaaagh!!

Other than that a really good 80s yarn ☺
on 24 July 2016
One of my mum's and my favourites, reminds me of days spent watching movies with my mum as a kid. Its a great bit of escapism and standing the test of time pretty well. A movie you have to love.
on 19 November 2016
The movie of my childhood. I order to show my child. Beautiful story, worth watching. Is one of the classics that have great story. These days it's not easy to find good movie for kids where the story has good line.
on 25 February 2017
I love this film, has everything. Fantasy, romance, action, comedy. It's an oldie but a goldie, the actors are some of my favourite.
Never gets boring watching this.
on 15 October 2015
I loved this film and had a copy on video, this got damaged some years ago and I've been looking for it ever since, so please to now have it in my collection.
on 10 February 2018
All time favourite movie. In good condition, despite its age
on 23 March 2017
a fantastic historical magic filled adventure. I watched it too many times now to recount