Customer reviews

Auf Wiedersehen Pet: Series 1 - Episodes 1-3 [DVD] [1983]
Format: DVD|Change

on 5 February 2017
i have been watching Auf Wiedersehen Pet just about all my life and i am 32 it has everything comedy drama action i really hope people who have never watched it would give it a try even tho it is old now it still has modern themes in it.In the beginning it lets you get the feel of the main characters and you begin to feel and care for them even if they are not perfect they try the best to look out for each other they are good people and just try to get by in life, If you want to watch a drama\comedy then this would be very good for young and old.
on 7 October 2012
I bought this to replace the DVD in my box set that stopped playing. I won't go on about AWP because everyone knows what they're like/about. Good value for money because I didn't want to replace the whole box set.
on 19 March 2015
Good dvd well worth the money
on 11 May 2015
quick delivery, good price
on 26 September 2014
must read
on 12 May 2011
I have lost count of the times I have watched this entire series - I became so involved with each of the characters brought to life by the brilliant acting that as daft as it sounds I felt like I was watching old friends. When they made the comeback series several years ago I worried that it may not live up to the original but I should have known better. It has the best closing scene in the final series of all time & I felt I was saying goodbye for the last time to my friends - I will continue to watch the lads for a long time to come.
on 15 June 2010
Brilliant entertainment. I have now got all the collection and am still watching them, Great actors,script,stories and locations. Could not do any better than to buy this collection.
A BIG FAN Dave Dixon