Customer reviews

I Love Serge: Electronica Gainsbourg
Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£41.09+ £1.26 shipping

on 30 December 2001
I can call myself a Gainsbourg fan. But lately, I busied myself with some newer genres of music, such as Lounge, House and Drum&Bass. My two passions come together on this record.
Some remixes are hardly recognizable, others barely differ from the original. But it was all done very respectful to Gainsbourg.
My favorite is Herbert's mix of Bonnie&Clyde; fenomenal!!! Other good ones are: Howie B with a floating Melody Nelson, Demon Ritchie with a funky Sea Sex& Sun and Dzihan&Kamien provide us with an barely recognizable Je t'aime...moi non plus. But there is barely a bad track on this CD. The only remix which dissapointed me a bit, was Bob Sinclar. So, if you love Serge, and you like contemporary electronic music, you should really buy this CD!!