Format: DVD|Change
Price:£11.49+ £1.26 shipping

on 5 July 2009
Fantastic film, we watched this for a Bollywood night and it had us all gripping the edges of our seats as the plot and the cricket match went on. Brill film recommended to all.
on 12 October 2010
Lagaan [DVD] [2001]
A thoroughly enjoyable film, particularly if you like cricket (in fact, only if you like cricket!) - a bit long, but great all the same.
on 19 April 2013
I bought this film as I read it was based on a cricket match and was glad that I did. It is rather long as with all indian films but the second half is quite exciting.
on 27 August 2012
Movie itself its great. Enjoyed so much but the second disc doesent have english subtitles so generally its useless for me - shame!
on 20 September 2015
great film,excellent soundtrack,never fails to make you emotional,video cassette worn out got the dvd,worth watching again & again
on 27 April 2014
This is an enjoyable DVD but the second disc has no English sub titles so is rather useless. Should have got the one disc version.
on 6 March 2015
What can be said about this film - brilliant in every way - fabulous music etc - definitely a classic you simply must have.
on 12 April 2016
great story, but I feel the British Raj were shown in a very bad light which I thought was a little unfair
on 17 May 2013
One of the best films I have seen. It was very entertaining, full of drama ans suspense, and love story.
on 5 January 2016
this is a rally good movie showing some of India. the end is really astonishingly good