Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 22 March 2017
I bought this to replace a copy that 'walked' when one of my kids left home. It's just as much fun and just as silly as I remembered. The subtitles worked a treat. Next time I watch it I'm going to use the alternative subtitles for people who don't like the film - apparently they are from Shakespeare'sHenry IV part II. I also am looking forward to all the features on disc 2, particularly How To Use Your Coconuts and Monty Python and the Holy Grail in Lego. This is better than the copy I lost and great value for money!
on 11 September 2017
Quite simply one of the funniest movies ever. The special package is brilliant. If you don't find this hilarious, you're dead from the neck up.
on 29 March 2017
Still as funny as th first time I saw this. A must see for any Python fan
on 7 August 2017
As brilliant as I remembered it was
on 24 June 2017
Brilliant never laugh so much
on 27 April 2017
All is well. Great blu-ray.
on 2 July 2017
LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING, WILL BE BACK FOR MORE 10/10
on 9 May 2003
I'm not going to lie to you; you HAVE to be in a good mood the first time you watch this film. I have never come across another film that's as entertaining, creative, nonsensical and just plain silly as this. There is never a dull moment, from the moose business in the credits at the beginning to the totally stupid, but perfect end.
The thing with this film is that everyone has seen it and it's become part of our general culture. Bits of it just crop up everywhere, especially in computer games.
The first time I watched this there were some bits I really loved like the Trojan Rabbit, Robin's minstrels, Sir-Not-Appearing-in-this-Film, the moose thing, the Camelot song, the burn the witch scene, and of course, Terry Gilliam's animations. However, it all really grew on me and I love it now and can quote everything along with the best, and most annoying, of them!
Buy this! It is genius and the actors are brilliant. Long live Monty Python! This film is a national treasure and should be treated as such! Amen.
on 6 January 2017
great old classice, just like new
on 6 July 2017