Solid Bronze - Great Hits
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 June 2017
The excellent song "Don't Marry Her" contains numerous swear words and sexual references. The version that appears on this CD is censored and seems to be the radio edit. This is not acceptable! The track listing should be "Don't Marry Her - Radio Edit" or something so that people know they're not getting the proper album version of the song.
Incidentally my copy also arrived broken, so I have asked for a refund on that basis.
One person found this helpful
on 9 March 2015
Wonderful music containing the best songs from the beautiful south. I heard plenty of them on the radio years ago but did not knew until now that they are made by them. They have very powerful singing voices, the songs are very catchy and each one has a good beat which stays in my memory for ages.
One person found this helpful
on 13 March 2018
Very good cd. I already have Carry On Up The Charts, but this has some good tracks that aren’t on that cd. Great for a singalong in the car!
on 17 September 2015
I just love Beautiful South, we played their music for years in the car but somehow we lost the CD and then l heard Rotterdam being played on our local radio staton and quickly ordered it via Amazon. now we have most of the classics and have been dancing around the house to their great songs!
on 16 March 2018
Good compilation. Great value.
on 28 April 2017
only a few tracks i knew but i like. very good for being a used cd .thanks
on 8 December 2017
Bought after concert visit
on 3 March 2018
Cheap and good quality!!
on 19 April 2018
Very good CD, like a trip through time listening to this!
on 20 April 2018