Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 16 June 2017
Not the CD I thought it would be.
on 19 May 2017
in a word, Ghastly. I was hoping for the original tunes but they've been butchered into this travesty of a CD. I'm glad it was only a penny. Note to self, read reviews.
on 9 July 2009
If you like the rap element of Limp Bizkit you will like this album, as this is what they would sound like if they were a hiphop band. If you want a metal sound avoid. However, if you can suspend prior judgements about what they "should" sound like and listen to it as it is, you will find this a funky and enjoyable album. The remixes are fresh and quirky. It is easy to listen to and while they do not improve on the originals they are still competent versions. It helps that they have several big names reworking the songs (Timbaland/P.Diddy), thus avoiding the "lazy remix" trap of putting clips of original song over an extended, repetitive and aimless dance beat.
Suspend prior judgements, listen a couple of times and you may be surprised.
on 5 June 2010
Just as long as you don't listen to it as a Limp Bizkit album, its got some rather good non-bizkity tunes.
It's an obvious cash in, but I don't mind re-mixies, and I think it's been executed very well indeed.
I say that as a Limp Bizkit fan, from their first album to their latest.
on 4 January 2002
Ok. Now pure Bizkit fans may hate this and it IS a REMIX album so if you don't like remixes don't bother! On the other hand if you like a bit of dance music too this is pretty good. Metal fans stay away from this! If your into dance then I'd say it deservs 4 stars.. metal fans won't like it so 1 star!
on 19 April 2011
delivery could have been faster but it got here eventually in great condition - nothing to do with the seller but the music was dissapointing... i'd give them a 4 and 1/2 rating :)
on 29 November 2001
Limp Bizkit have now gone from Bad to Worse, not only has guitarist Wes Borland quit the band, they now have launched this sad excuse for a fourth album, which can only been seen as a money making opportunity. Songs like "Nookie" "My Way" and "Take a Look A Look Around" have just been made into some kind of dance hall beat tune, that i dont know who the world would want to buy. Limp Bizkit are supposedly a metal band...This sad excuse for album just goes to show how much Durst values his real fans. This isnt wanted. If you like Limp Bizkit you'll hate this. If you hate them already then this will just fuel your need for anger management even more. Sort it out LB get back in the studio and go back to the "Three Dollar Y' All" days. This sucks!
on 28 December 2001
After hearing New Old Songs for the first time, I admit i was a little disappointed by what I was hearing by the Limp Bizkit legends. After hearing it again, the tracks grew on my a great deal, and I liked all of them. The best is probably DJ lethals mix of counterfeit, and there are some not so good songs on the album as well. I don't like much hip-hop music, but these songs are very good and well worth buying. Buy it if you are a real Limp Bizkit fan, because you won't regret it. If you don't like all of Limp Bizkit's material, you should stay well clear of this as it isn't Limp Bizkit's usual heavy style, but the heavier style of Limp Bizkit will be in the next album which they release and which isn't a re-mix album.
on 3 December 2001
I bought this album because I thought there were some great tracks on it like counterfeit and nookie, and I thought it would be cool to hear them remixed. I'll admit that I hate drum and bass type garage music, and I had gone off LB a bit as I was dissapointed with there very commercial album Chocolate Starfish. I was surprised I liked this album so much. The beats are phat especially in rollin'. I suggest you buy this album as it has a very different LB feel to it.
on 12 January 2002
Most people think this album makes limp bizkit look rubbish and puts people off it and it could be true. I like limp bizkit and i have choc starfish, significant other, 3 dollar bill, ya'll and this, but i also like dance and hip hop so i really like this. My fave track is the break stuff DJ Lethal remix. I cant sop listening to it!